Precision Plus Protein Standards incorporate recombinant proteins that offer unsurpassed band sharpness, exceptional molecular weight accuracy, and superior lot-to-lot consistency for gel electrophoresis and western blotting. These standards contain natural fluorescence properties suitable for singleplex and multiplex fluorescent western blotting.
Get your selection guide magnet
Eliminate the guesswork from choosing the right protein standard. Request this handy magnet selection guide for your lab today.
Eliminate gel and blot staining with stain-free technology
Stain-free imaging technology utilizes a proprietary polyacrylamide gel chemistry to make proteins fluoresce directly in the gel or on your blot. Use TGX Stain-Free Gels along with a stain-free enabled imager like the
ChemiDoc MP to:
Learn more ▸
- Visualize proteins instantly at any point during
electrophoresis and blotting
- Troubleshoot and make go/no-go decisions prior to immunodetection
- Use total protein normalization for more accurate
quantitative western blotting
Fluorescence, chemiluminescence, and stain-free imaging on the ChemiDoc MP Imaging System
High-end imaging system for the best fluorescence and chemiluminescence detection
Learn more ▸
- Sensitive detection of RGB and FR/NIR secondary antibodies with low fluorescence background
- Chemiluminescence sensitivity matching X-ray film
- Easy-to-use software, perfect for multi-group use
- Multiplex fluorescence detection
Have additional questions?