Map the epigenetic landscape and understand the machinery behind gene regulation at single‑cell resolution
Bio-Rad's Single-Cell ATAC-Seq (scATAC-Seq) enables genome-wide profiling of epigenomic landscape at the single-cell level with high number of reads per cell so you can better understand the mechanisms that drive how genes are regulated.
What is scATAC-Seq and how does it work?
Dr. Jason Buenrostro, an inventor of ATAC-Seq and Bio-Rad collaborator, discusses this new exciting single-cell application.
Interested in talking to a ddSEQ Expert?
Features and benefits
Get quality, efficiency, and flexibility
- Process 400 to 4,000 cells per sample, up to 4 samples per run
- An easy, flexible, and reproducible single-day workflow
- Robust and powerful bioinformatic pipeline for secondary and tertiary data analysis
- Runs on the ddSEQ Single-Cell Isolator
Resulting data can be used for a wide range of applications including:
- Regulation of gene expression
- Identification of cellular response phenotypic to a treatment
- Enhancing early discovery of biomarkers
Experience this high-performance method for interrogating genome-wide open chromatin.Download brochure ▸