Due to their ability to selectively bind to specific proteins, antibodies are essential tools for life science research and are widely used in western blotting, flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, and more.
However, it can be challenging to select the right antibodies from thousands available and use them appropriately for generation of accurate and reproducible results.
Sign up to our emailers to be the first to receive updates on new products and resources. We will support you from antibody selection to successful experiments so you can achieve more.
Choose to receive regular communications like:
- Free resources for your lab including application guides, posters, mini-reviews, protocols, and practical tips
- Notifications about new online tools to support your research, like our spectraviewer tool
- Fab Fragments enewsletter, a monthly snapshot of our latest antibody news
- Flow. Sorted. enewsletter, dedicated to flow cytometry
- RiVETing enewsletter, dedicated news for veterinary researchers
- New product launches, such as our recent launch of TrailBlazer Antibodies using unique SpyTag technology
- StarBright Dyes – updates on our expanding range of unique proprietary, fluorescent nanoparticles, especially designed for flow cytometry
- Webinar invitations
- Special offers
- And more…