Bio-Rad’s secondary antibody guide is easy-to-read and practical, explaining step-by-step what you need to know, what you need to do, and how to do it.
The guide is designed to help you find relevant information to optimize your experiments to get the right answers.
Request a printed copy of the guide by submitting the form. We will fulfill requests while stock is available.
Secondary Antibody Guide
The guide includes:
- Binding locations and CH2/3 domains
- Schematic of immunoglobulin subclasses
- Cross-adsorbed and isotype specific antibodies
- Antibody selection tool
- Application protocols and resources
Your guide to successful secondary antibody experiments.Download the Guide
Receive updates on resources like this straight into your inbox...
Sign up to receive our emailers by submitting the form on the right, to get updates on:
- Free resources for your lab including application guides, posters, mini-reviews, protocols, and practical tips
- Online tools
- New product launches
- Webinar invitations
- Special offers
- And more
We are constantly expanding our range of antibodies and reagents, resources, and online tools to help you choose the right antibodies, and design experiments with confidence so you can achieve more.
Request a Printed Copy of the Guide: