Sign up to our emailers to receive printed copies of the posters and guide
Knowing which markers to choose to identify certain cell types can often be a time consuming and confusing process.
With this in mind we have developed a range of resources to help you select the most suitable for your experiment.
Lineage Biomarkers of Murine Immune System Guide
Compiles all in one place:
- Development of mature mouse immune cells from their precursors
- Over 400 signature biomarkers (both CD and non-CD) specific to each immune cell type
- Experimentally relevant information regarding each marker
- Antibodies available for each marker
The booklet also includes a biomarker expression patterns grid enabling cell marker identification at a glance.
Request a printed copy of this glossy 25-page desktop reference guide (27.9 cm x 21.6 cm), spiral bound for ease of use. An ideal companion when planning your experiment.Download Guide
Biomarker Expression Patterns in Murine Immune Cells Poster
The mouse biomarker expression poster provides a cellular expression profile for over 400 top immune markers.
It is specifically designed to aid researchers in the quick and easy identification of more than 30 immune cell types.
Request a printed copy of this glossy poster
(84 cm x 119 cm) to put on your lab wall.
Mouse Immune Cell Lineage & Antigen Expression Poster
A mouse lineage poster that details markers for each immune cell type to help you make this choice:
- Simplifies marker selection
- Easy to follow genealogical design
- Color coded according to the exact cell types
- Includes markers for myeloid cells, lymphocytes and stem cells
Interactive Mouse Immune Cell Marker Database
Our interactive online tool is easy to use and can help you:
- Switch between human and mouse markers
- Look up immune-cell specific markers
- Choose a cell lineage
- Examine detailed marker data for over 400 markers
- Discover immune cell marker expression
- Find the antibody to your marker
Working on Human cells?
Find your cell specific markers using our human immune cell lineage and expression guide, posters and interactive database.
Request a Printed Copy of the Guide(s) or Poster(s):
Thank you for your order of printed copies of our Mouse Immune Cell Marker Selection Resources which will be sent to you within the next few weeks.